Saturday, November 27, 2010

Strange Noises...

I've been sitting here trying to do some things on the computer.  I was checking out some songs on ITunes and had two kittens sitting right in front of the monitor watching things move.  Maddie was so enthralled, he actually stood up on his hind legs to watch.  I didn't catch a photo of it this time, but I'm sure he'll do it again.

As I was sitting here, the two disappeared into the kitchen.  I heard a strange crunching noise and got up to see what they were into.  Trotter was on the counter and had found a bowl I keep onions and garlic in... he was eating the garlic skin!

Last night I was catching up on Facebook and someone had posted a link to a video on YouTube called "Mean Kitty."  The video was so funny, I checked out their other videos online.  One of them was called "Mean Kitty, There's Something in my Bed."  They recorded their cat's reactions to a recording of a cat placed under their kitty bed.  My two reacted immediately when they heard it... They got very worried and started looking for the distressed kitty.

Right now the two are batting at eachother from above and below the table where I've got my printer... sigh...  They seem to get into the most mischief when I'm not paying attention to them.

No comments: