Monday, November 15, 2010

And this evening...

I got home from work just before 7pm and was greeted at the door by Maddie.  The two must have been waiting, because as soon as I walked in the door, they were everywhere at once.  I brought groceries, which had to be checked out, then the computer had to be examined, and then many races around the rooms along with some amazing feats of flying.  Maddie was running from the dining room around into the hallway and hit his head as he rounded the corner and lit off for the bedroom.  Another favorite game is hide and seek behind the vertical blinds.  Later, my homemade Halloween costume (a box of tissues), which I'd left in the living room, became the focus of attention.  I'd made a hat of tissue paper, which became the toy to shred du jour. 

Here are a few short cell phone videos of some of the hijinks of the evening, and the resulting pooped kitties asleep on their kitty condo.





 And, after all that activity, these are two pooped kitties...

No comments: