Monday, November 22, 2010

Is it the full moon?

I'm being overrun by kittens!  As soon as I got home, all mayhem broke out.  Chasing, climbing, fighting, lamp on floor... I guess they must have missed me while I was gone at work all day.  Maddie managed to jump across the kitchen from the sink counter to the stove.  My pantry is right next to the stove and he climbed right in... of course he had to knock a spice jar on the floor in the process.  I had to resort to duck tape to hold the door closed.

Now that I'm trying to do some things on the computer I have kittens playing with cords and crawling everywhere they can squeeze.  Trotter likes to bat at anything that moves on the screen and Maddie just knocked open the paper exit door to my printer.  Trotter is lying under the desk on top of the CPU tower and is now grabbing at my fingers as I try to type.

All this insanity... it's got to be the full moon tonight... and now there's a grey kitten crawling (or clawing) across my lap beneath the keyboard tray.  Oh, an now they're batting at eachother right in front of me.  I had to pull out the squirt bottle a bit ago, because Maddie was attacking my foot.  Can't have that.  Gotta sign off now.  It's hard to type with a kitten holding onto your hand... the claws...

No comments: