Friday, November 12, 2010

My last night of calmness...

I bought a litter box on the way home from work tonight.  Didn't get too many comments when I carried it with me on the bus.  Just two guys chatting with the driver who mumbled something about "litter box."

I've been on the phone with Lori making plans for the kitties big move to their new home tomorrow, and taking in my last night of peace and quiet.  The storm arrives tomorrow.  The boys decided to have a snack... mostly sucking air now Lori said, so she had to hang up and take photos.  So, here are the latest photos of the boys on their last night with their Mom.

"Squinty" -- Trotter after a milk snack... look at that wet nose.  And is that a dribble of something on his chin?

Mad and Trot... if you look at the photo below, it's amazing how much Maddie looks like his Mom.

Snack time... they have grown a lot since I last saw them two weeks ago!


Now, for the sake of comparison, here are some photos Lori took during their first week.


Maddie and Trotter - one day old 8-24-10
Maddie - 5 days old

Maddie - 8-28-10

No comments: