Saturday, December 4, 2010

Strange Noises

I've come to recognize that strange noises coming from another room, or from unknown places in the dark, mean that somebody with four legs is getting into trouble.  The other night I was extremely tired when I went to bed, but shortly after I turned off the lights, I began hearing fabric scratching noises.  You know, the kind that sound like something is being ripped to shreds.  They were coming from somewhere near the bed, so fearing that they were destroying my camera bag (which I'd removed from the closet for the heater repair), I jumped up and threw on the light.  Here's what I saw...


The blue kitty carrier had transported them to my place and I kept it as a "safe" place for them.  It has velcro and a zipper at the top so kitties can be more easily removed in case they refuse to come out the side door.  Maddie had managed to pull it partially open and the two were fighting through the opening... until Trotter decided to run out the front and Maddie took his place.  This game continued for several minutes, with places exchanged several times.

No comments: