Friday, December 10, 2010

Interference

It's getting harder to do things on the computer these days.  Both Maddie and Trotter have decided the moving pictures on the computer screen are theirs to watch and bat at.  Hard for me to write anything with two little kitty heads blocking everything.

My apartment is now under total domination by my two furry masters.  Nothing is safe from their curious attack, so the floor is littered with anything and everything that is either chaseable, chewable, or knock-down-able.  I'd been told that they were toilet paper fiends in their first home.  I used to put on a roll to be pulled from the top, but Lori suggested I should change that in order to conserve my TP.  It worked until last night when Trotter noticed I'd left a bit of it dangling, and he was immediately in destructo mode.  Fortunately, he didn't pull it all down, but instead took his claws to the top of the roll.  There's a big hole where kitty claws pulled out a chunk of toilet paper.  Shortly after that, Maddie was running around the apartment and came dancing into the bathroom.  He was performing the kitten bounce in the corner of the room, which meant he'd found some new toy... a small sliver of the toilet paper that had been pulled away from the roll.  I think it eventually joined the ripped up bits of paper towel that have taken over my kitchen floor.  The linoleum floor there is a new point of attraction... things slide great.  But, of course, then they end up hiding under the refrigerator.  I'm going to have to find a tool to use to fish under there to locate whatever has been lost. 

No comments: